Out with the old, In with the new!

Image
  I apologize for being away for a while. You know about that desired change I wrote about. Well, a lot has happened during the past few months. It all started in February when a best friend called me about a job opportunity as a day porter paying $24 an hour with a corporate office company. Instead of working a scattered schedule and fighting to get more hours, I now work full-time with full benefits and a steady schedule. All I do is make coffee for scheduled conferences and all the break rooms, along with keeping track of the supplies. I work Monday through Friday 7-4 and having that as part of my routine feels great. The people that I work with are great too. Everyone talks to me and not to me. I also have the freedom to work on whatever task I need to without people asking me what I am doing unless they are being social with me. No one is pestering me. Also, my boss is great and easy to talk to. I no longer feel uneasy whenever my boss calls upon me. When she does it's mainly

Germany Trip 2023

 

I have to admit that I am in quite a funk. I don't know what it is...

You may have noticed that I have not been posting as much. Not that I don't want to...

I used to talk about my blog a lot with Morgan. With him passing away so suddenly it threw me off my course with this blog. I assure you am still here and I am still posting.

On the bright side, Germany was amazing! Frankie and I took a lot of photos. Some of them I will be selling at: https://www.naturallynaturephotography.com. I realize that I spoke about this half a year ago and I thank you for your patience. If I say so myself, my photos make a great gift for any occasion.


We went to Germany to visit my family after not being able to see them for five years. Too long of a wait. It's always great seeing how much my family has grown and still is. Just recently this year I had two new cousins come into this exciting world. 

During our time in Germany, we celebrated my sister's and brother-in-law's wedding and my 31st birthday.





                                        We went wine tasting in the Winebergen. (Wine Hills) 




Oh, the Phalzer wine is fantastic. There is truly nothing like it. And the vineyards reach out so far and wide they seem endless.


We went hiking around in the deep dark Phalzer Wald. You can take a walking/ bike path from town to town without worry of cars. You can also easily get lost in the woods on a hike with no one else in sight. These woods were so dark and thick with trees that very little light came through the trees. 



 You will never know what you might find hidden in the woods.

Along with mushrooms, moss, and trees, you also may find a castle, a medieval tower, or even a beer garden.

These woods were so dark and thick with trees that very little light came through the trees. 



                                                    We took a tour of nearby castles. 



                            Then we ate and drank a wonderful feast where the Frog King sits!

On the evening of July 26th, we rush to this tower climb the three hundred steps.


At the top, we found endless views of mountains and woods



As we get back we find the bees sleeping peacefully on Lavender marking the end of our adventure.


But do not fret! When an adventure ends another begins. 





This past Thanksgiving I received the joyous news that I am going to become Tante Lena! (Aunt Lena)
The due date is on my Birthday!

                                                      I am so excited and I just can't hide it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror

Change

My Dear Freind